The U.S. Senate on Thursday unanimously passed legislation designed to end the sequester-related air traffic controller furloughs that have caused widespread airline flight delays, Reuters and the Wall Street Journal report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- With New Storm Looming, Airlines Canceling Flights
- Senate Scuttles Gun Limits
- Who Scored in Super Bowl Ads?
- Economy Barely Expands in Fourth Quarter
- Debt Ceiling Still Looms
- Delays Irk American Airlines Passengers
- Gun-Bill Debate Begins After Bipartisan Breakthough
- Can the Tablet Please Take Your Order Now?