The U.S. Senate on Thursday unanimously passed legislation designed to end the sequester-related air traffic controller furloughs that have caused widespread airline flight delays, Reuters and the Wall Street Journal report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate Scuttles Gun Limits
- With New Storm Looming, Airlines Canceling Flights
- Who Scored in Super Bowl Ads?
- Economy Barely Expands in Fourth Quarter
- Debt Ceiling Still Looms
- Gun-Bill Debate Begins After Bipartisan Breakthough
- Can the Tablet Please Take Your Order Now?
- Modest U.S. Consumer Spending Seen