Anthem Blue Cross will pay more than $3.2 million to medical providers under a state settlement reached this week related to the company's mishandling of overdue bills, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Blue Cross Makes Settlement on Recissions
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Anthem Spurns State's Small-Business Exchange
- WellPoint to Pay $6 Million in L.A. Case
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Kaiser Tops State’s Health Insurance Market
- Anthem Scolded, UnitedHealth Praised on Rates
- Online Medical Records on Way to California