The $2 trillion and growing underground economy may be helping to prevent the real economy from sinking further, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- This Economy Is Still Slowest Since Depression
- How the Student Loan Crisis Drags Down Home Prices
- Survey: U.S. Less Competitive Globally
- Why It's Important to Keep Cypriot Banks Shut
- Foreign Holdings of U.S. Securities Soar
- The Air Mile Gap Widens
- Slow Second Quarter Expected
- Private Jets Bet on America for Big Orders