State high-speed rail officials acknowledged that they changed their rules for selecting a builder for the bullet train’s first phase, making it possible for a consortium led by Sylmar's Tutor Perini Corp. to rank as the top candidate despite receiving the lowest technical rating, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tutor Perini Finalizes Contract for High-Speed Rail Project
- Tutor Perini Wins High-Speed Rail Contract
- Jacobs Team Beats Tutor, Parsons for Rail Project Segment
- Tutor Perini Faces Questions on High-Speed Rail
- Jacobs Scores High-Speed Rail Contract
- Tutor Perini Moves to Profit
- Tutor Perini Wins Bay Area Subway Contract
- Range of Firms Looks to Ride Rail-Line Contracts