AMC Entertainment, the nation's second-largest theater chain, has stopped selling advance tickets for the upcoming movie "Iron Man 3" because of a dispute with Walt Disney Studios, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Regal Makes Peace with Disney on 'Iron Man 3'
- AMC Wants to Open Bar at Burbank Theater
- Advance Movie Tickets in Demand
- Movie Drama
- Hollywood Box Office Booming
- Superheroes Soar Above Disney Tensions
- Film Studio Plan in China Has a Hollywood Following
- Booze and a Movie: Theater Chains Turn to Liquor for Business