Plans for a new railyard at the Port of Los Angeles have struck a nerve in the city of Long Beach, whose working-class neighborhoods are near the port, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Kaiser Seen as Face of Future Health Care
- Despite Outlaw Image, Hells Angels Sue Often
- Another Plot Twist at Herbalife
- Walt Disney’s Chicago Birthplace to Become a Private Museum
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation