Herbalife will find its next auditor watched closely by the participants in the ongoing stock fight being waged by hedge funds, the New York Times reports. The Wall Street Journal profiles one stock analyst who's back to his bullish ways on the company after the initial scare on Monday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Walt Disney’s Chicago Birthplace to Become a Private Museum
- Spies’ Dragnet Probes Video Games
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Kaiser Seen as Face of Future Health Care
- New 'Disney' Film Shot Without Permission