Nearly eight months after Google Inc. acquired the Frommer's travel-guide brand, the Internet giant has reversed course and sold the brand to its founder, Arthur Frommer, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Google to Buy Frommer's Travel Brand
- Google Faces Further Antitrust Wrangling
- Google Climbs, but Questions Hover
- Yahoo's Ad Struggles Persist
- Telecom Firms Seek to Curb Publicly Funded Web Services
- Google, FTC Close to a Deal
- Websites Increasingly Vary Offers Based on User Information
- Demand Media Learns Hard Lessons