Herbalife Ltd. Chief Executive Michael O. Johnson was paid $10.3 million in 2012, a 58 percent cut from a year earlier largely due to the lower value of his stock-option grants, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Villaraigosa Takes Job With Herbalife
- Herbalife Names Michael O. Johnson as Interim CEO, Replacing Richard Goudis
- Herbalife to Stop Calling Customers 'Distributors'
- Icahn Thanks Ackman for Herbalife Investment
- Consumer Group Urges FTC to Investigate Herbalife
- Is Herbalife Planning Campaign Against Critic?
- Herbalife Execs Counter 'Pyramid' Allegation
- Herbalife Shares Fall as Competitor is Investigated in China