A shadowy but well organized hacker group in the Middle East has disrupted the electronic banking operations of America's largest financial institutions in recent days, underscoring U.S. vulnerability to online terrorism, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Attack on Electric Grid Raises Alarm
- Merchants Bank Ends Service, Cuts Off Transfers to Somalia
- Skunk Works Hits Milestone
- U.S. Bancorp Prepares for Cyber Attack
- The Bit-by-Byte Approach Has Online Banking Taking Off
- Banks Warned About ATM Hacks
- Worry Over Hacking Attacks
- Headlines From Wednesday's Papers