Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. discussed a possible purchase of Jeffrey Katzenberg's DreamWorks Animation before the two sides announced a distribution agreement, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DreamWorks Animation Unveils 12-Picture Slate
- Cuts Tough for DreamWorks' Katzenberg
- New Name for DreamWorks?
- Katzenberg Tightens Control at DreamWorks Animation
- A Look at Rupert Murdoch's 'New' Empire
- DreamWorks Animation Signs 20th Century Fox Deal
- EU Launches Antitrust Probe into European Pay TV Deals