Los Angeles officials promised Monday to take new steps to protect the city's interests in pending agreements for a new downtown NFL stadium now that the company looking to develop the project has been put up for sale, the Los Angeles Times and Los Angeles Daily News report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sale of AEG Throws L.A. a Curve
- AEG Seeks More Time for Downtown NFL Stadium
- Turmoil at AEG Clouds NFL's Return
- Los Angeles Gives AEG More Time
- AEG Lays Out Plan to Bring Football Back to L.A.
- Santana: AEG Should Run L.A. Convention Center
- Go, Teams
- Council Panel Rejects Live Nation Takeover of Greek Theatre