Apple Inc.'s move to replace Google Inc.'s mapping software on its mobile devices sparked a world-wide consumer backlash, the Wall Street Journal and New York Times report, marking a rare strategic blunder.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple CEO Apologizes for Maps App
- For 11th Anniversary, a Simpler Ceremony
- EuroDebt Plan Sparks U.S. Rally
- Killings of U.S. Diplomat, Staff in Libya Provoke Outrage
- Citigroup CEO Unexpectedly Quits
- Kodak Auction Makes Odd Bedfellows
- Lithuania Taps the Riches of Google Maps
- Google Search-Ad Prices Drop