The Obama administration on Wednesday gave the first formal regulatory approval to the California High-Speed Rail Authority's plan to construct a bullet train between Los Angeles and San Francisco, clearing a major legal hurdle to starting the project in the Central Valley, Reuters and the Huffington Post report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Survey: 75 Percent of Employed Are Job Seekers
- Colorado Shooting Suspect Used Internet for Arsenal
- Gates, Buffett Again Top Forbes' Billionaires List
- High-Speed to Vegas
- Study: Middle Class Losing Ground
- Plans for Bullet Train Slow Down
- Nebraska Governor Wants to End State's Income Tax
- Bullet Train Construction Begins This Week