In a significant bet that a technology company can compete with Hollywood to produce original video content, the Los Angeles Times reports that Microsoft Corp. has hired Nancy Tellem, the longtime entertainment president of the CBS network, to run a new production studio in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sony Pictures Names New Chief of Home Entertainment Unit
- Fourth Wall Studios Lays Off Staff, Halts Production
- ArcLight to Develop Original Content
- Leading a Female Charge in the Video Game Industry
- Another Misfire for Studio
- Porn Maker Settles with Ben & Jerry's
- HBO, Discovery Take Stake in L.A. VR Firm
- Judge: No Urgency to Determine Redstone’s Competency