The Obama administration has announced that it will file new World Trade Organization complaints against China, charging Beijing with violations on automobiles and automobile parts, Bloomberg News and the New York Times report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Tells Search Engines to Better Label Advertising
- Banks Face Libor Lawsuits
- Executives: China Put Ban on U.S. Films
- NBC Unpacks Trove of Data From Olympics
- Obama to Give Unauthorized Immigrants Work Permits
- Should You Buy the iPhone 5? It Depends
- Taxpayer Advocate Calls for Code Overhaul
- Bloomberg Fund to Invest in Start-Ups