The Obama administration has announced that it will file new World Trade Organization complaints against China, charging Beijing with violations on automobiles and automobile parts, Bloomberg News and the New York Times report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Tells Search Engines to Better Label Advertising
- Banks Face Libor Lawsuits
- Executives: China Put Ban on U.S. Films
- NBC Unpacks Trove of Data From Olympics
- Should You Buy the iPhone 5? It Depends
- Obama to Give Unauthorized Immigrants Work Permits
- Taxpayer Advocate Calls for Code Overhaul
- Bloomberg Fund to Invest in Start-Ups