Better Markets, a pro-financial reform Wall Street watchdog, has released what it is calling the "first-ever" report totaling the loss of American wealth since Lehman filed for bankruptcy on Sept. 15, 2008. Its tally: $12.8 trillion, Yahoo Finance reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Immigration Reform Could Cost Social Security Billions
- Could Water Be the Next Big Asset Class?
- Cyprus to Raid Personal Savings; Global Markets Upset
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- FedEx Ready for its Busiest Shipping Day
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Buffett Makes Huge Bet on U.S. Housing Market
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts