A study of millions of Facebook users on Election Day 2010 has found that online social networks can have a measurable if limited effect on voter turnout, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Puts Movie Tickets on a Facebook Site
- Finding Fame, and Sometimes Fortune, in Social Media
- Apple’s Feud With Google Now Felt on iPhone
- Social Media Giving a Voice to Taste Buds
- MySpace Mulling Customized Ads
- Write-Down Leads to Historic Loss at Microsoft
- NBC Unpacks Trove of Data From Olympics
- Film Franchise Stresses Social Side of Fandom