For eight years, NuvoTV has struggled for attention from audiences and advertisers. The Los Angeles Times and Bloomberg News report that the Glendale independent television channel -- which targets English-speaking Latinos – can boast a new owner certain to draw a crowd: Jennifer Lopez.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Co-CEO Steps Down
- Sumner Redstone Faces IRS Ire
- Sony Pictures’ Pascal Under Fire
- Income Gap Between Rich, Poor Hits New High
- Changes in Spanish Talk Radio
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms
- Meruelo Media Prizes L.A.'s Diversity
- Warner Bros. New CEO Brings Digital Know-How