The World Economic Forum says the United States has slipped further down a global ranking of the world's most competitive economies, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ...But Americans Are the Kindest
- Report: China to Overtake U.S. Economy, Maybe This Year
- Government 'Paralysis' Spooks Home Builders, Buyers
- Private Jets Bet on America for Big Orders
- 'Dr. Doom' Gets Bullish on Global Economy
- Pimco Sees 60 Percent Chance of Global Recession
- Underground Economy May Be Recovery's Savior
- How Much is That House?