A three-judge panel signaled that it may strike down a deal that allowed about 100 digital billboards to go up in Hollywood, Venice and other neighborhoods, according to participants in the case, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Activists on Edge as Council Revisits Digital Signs
- Guiding Lights
- The Big Role of Billboards in L.A.'s City Election
- News of the Week
- Court Orders L.A. Digital Billboards Removed
- Digital Billboard Company Issues Threat Against L.A.
- Court Sides with L.A. in Fight Against Supergraphics
- Topless in Venice?