Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke is a frequent whipping boy for Congressional Republicans and a lot of ordinary citizens fed up with a flaccid economy. But he remains very popular on Wall Street, where traders are starting to worry about who might succeed him, U.S. News & World Report says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cracking Down on Wall Street Cyber Hackers
- Karabell: Stop Trading Off Bernanke Taper Talk
- Stocks Mixed Before Fed Decision
- Fed Gives Stronger Signals of Action
- S&P, Dow Hit Records on Good Earnings Reports
- Lost in Translation?
- What’s on the Agenda for Jackson Hole?
- Fed Expected to Leave Rate Unchanged