Windows, which has more than a billion users around the world, is getting a radical makeover, a rare move for a product with such vast reach. But the New York Times reports that the new design is likely to cause some head-scratching for those who buy the latest machines when Windows 8 goes on sale this Friday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Uncertainly Hits Research In Motion
- European Regulators Approve Universal’s Purchase of EMI
- NBC Unpacks Trove of Data From Olympics
- Comcast Doing Universal Hollywood Makeover
- Should You Buy the iPhone 5? It Depends
- Liquid-Cooled Supercomputers Could Trim Power Bills
- Write-Down Leads to Historic Loss at Microsoft
- Social Networks Can Affect Voter Turnout, Study Says