Trying to finally master the Internet the way it has theme parks or animated films, the Walt Disney Company has redesigned its Web site, Disney.com, for the third time in five years, the New York Times reports. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal examines how Disney hopes to establish Disney Fairies as a multiformat franchise, much as it has with its Princess characters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Kaiser Seen as Face of Future Health Care
- New 'Disney' Film Shot Without Permission
- Walt Disney’s Chicago Birthplace to Become a Private Museum
- Disney Show Will Appear First on App for Tablets