In the latest confrontation over a proposed railyard on Long Beach’s western border, more than 100 people rallied to oppose the project Thursday night, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. and Long Beach Port Workers to Protest
- Sequestration Threatens to Delay Port Cargo Flow
- Long Beach to Sue L.A. Over Railyard Project
- Long Beach Official Blocks Port Dispute Probe
- Long Beach Port Breaks Ground on Bridge Replacement
- Boeing Makes Final Douglas Park Land Sale
- L.A. County Considers 'Safe Porn' Ballot Measure
- Fracking Protested at Cal State Long Beach