With new competition battering its stock, Green Dot Corp. – the largest U.S. seller of prepaid debit cards – is offering potential buyers the biggest bargain in one of the fastest-growing areas of consumer finance, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Dot Shares Drop as AmEx and Wal-Mart Sell Competing Card
- Debit Card Provider Faces Another Wal-Mart Rival
- Prepaid Card King Draws a Big Rival
- Balance Shift In Debit Cards
- Debit Card Company Failed by College Lender?
- Debit Card Firm Slides Into New Role at Wal-Mart
- Green Dot Investor Seeks to Remove Chairman
- Success Still in Cards for Prepaid Debit Pioneer