DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Chief Executive Jeffrey Katzenberg is officially top dog at the Glendale studio – with 61 percent of voting control – after David Geffen converted all of his super-voting Class B stock into less powerful Class A shares, the Hollywood Reporter and Variety report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- DreamWorks’ Katzenberg Finally to Take Salary
- Cuts Tough for DreamWorks' Katzenberg
- DreamWorks Founders Donate $90 Million to Nonprofit
- DreamWorks Looks Beyond Movie Model
- Drama Behind the Scenes of the Fox Deal
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 36, Jeffrey Katzenberg
- DreamWorks Animation Unveils 12-Picture Slate
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 26: Jeffrey Katzenberg Raises Nearly $600M for New Fund