The pace of growth in the vast U.S. services sector picked up in September as new orders accelerated, even though employment cooled, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Service Sector Smokin'
- Manufacturing Activity Grows
- Employment: Jobless Claims Edge Higher; Service Firms Boost Hiring
- Factories Post Rebound, Consumer Sentiment Shaky
- Durable Goods Orders Grow More Than Expected
- Home Sales, Inventories Rise
- U.S. Consumers Step Up Spending, But Sentiment Slips
- Home Resales Slip Amid Improvement Trend