Former NBCUniversal chief Jeff Zucker, who replaces longtime exec Jim Walton, will be charged with lifting the cable news channel out of the ratings basement, the Hollywood Reporter reports. The Wrap looks at what's right and wrong these days with the pioneering cable news network.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Can Jeff Zucker Create a 'New Day' at CNN?
- Bodies Pile Up as Zucker Puts His Stamp on CNN
- Inside the Latest Fox Exec Shake-Up
- Comcast COO Burke takes top spot at NBC Universal
- Warner Bros. Extends Village Roadshow Deal Through 2017
- Cesar Conde Named NBCU Executive Vice President
- Remembering Robin Williams
- Burke: NBC Strong in Upfronts