California's ever-stricter emissions regulations are prompting major auto makers including Chrysler to sell electric cars that are unprofitable and likely to attract few buyers on their own, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla Investors Look Far Into the Future
- Nokia Seeks Broader App Offerings
- Google Faces Further Antitrust Wrangling
- Smartphones Expose Traditional Camera Shortcomings
- GM Plans Car to Rival Tesla
- Hollywood's New Screen Test
- Telecom Firms Seek to Curb Publicly Funded Web Services
- Times Co. Sells About.com