For decades, Live Nation-owned Ticketmaster has dominated the ticket sales industry in sports, concerts and other live events, but beginning in the first quarter of 2013, eBay-owned StubHub will become the exclusive secondary ticketing solution for AEG venues and AXS Ticketing, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ticket Seller’s Next Stage To Line Up More Venues
- Ticketmaster Looks to D.C. To Restrict Rival’s Resales
- AEG to Battle Ticketmaster
- TV Appearance Has Ticket Vendor Sitting Pretty
- Live Nation Hints at Shift in Strategy
- Ticketmaster Pays $265 Million For Better Seat in Marketplace
- NBA Deal Gets Ticket Company Into Resale Game
- Seats to Fill