Shares of streaming film giant Netflix are up 14 percent after billionaire investor Carl Icahn disclosed a 10 percent stake in the Los Gatos company. Icahn tells CNBC the value he sees in the investment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pending Home Sales Fall Due to Dwindling Supply
- Dow Breaks Record, Keeps Going
- The Fight to Buy Hostess: Main Street vs. Wall Street
- Why a Drop in the Jobless Rate Is Tragic
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- Whole Foods CEO: Why We Pay Employees More Than We Have To
- FedEx Ready for its Busiest Shipping Day