Legendary investor Warren Buffett has been buying up real-estate brokerages around the country as he bets on a housing turnaround. Now, he is partnering with Brookfield Asset Management, a Canadian real-estate investor, to more than double the size of his brokerage business, the Daily Ticker on Yahoo Finance reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Immigration Reform Could Cost Social Security Billions
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- Could Water Be the Next Big Asset Class?
- FedEx Ready for its Busiest Shipping Day
- Report: Financial Crisis Cost Americans $12.8 Trillion
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts
- Whole Foods CEO: Why We Pay Employees More Than We Have To