Google Inc. received positive signals from the European Union about prospects for an antitrust settlement next year, but U.S. regulators have decided they need more time to complete their own probe of the Internet giant, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Google, FTC Close to a Deal
- Founder to Buy Frommer's Back From Google
- Google Climbs, but Questions Hover
- California Spurs Electric Cars
- Yahoo's Ad Struggles Persist
- Telecom Firms Seek to Curb Publicly Funded Web Services
- Websites Increasingly Vary Offers Based on User Information
- Times Co. Sells About.com