Warner Bros. Entertainment and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios today revealed that they have partnered to make an investment in social mobile game developer Kabam, joining other investors like like Google, Intel and Redpoint Ventures, Inside Social Games and Variety report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Leads Investment in Interlude
- MGM's $650 Million Financing Positions It for IPO
- MGM’s IPO: Not So Fast
- TapZen and Magic Pixel Acquired by Kabam
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Daniel M. Flores
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Co-CEO Steps Down
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Daniel M. Flores
- Auction Alone Unlikely to Resolve MGM Woes