NBCUniversal has installed new management and increased the operating budget at the Spanish-language network, which has lagged behind rival Univision, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Univision, Telemundo Pitch Audience to Advertisers
- Raul Gonzalez Jumps to Telemundo
- Changes in Spanish Talk Radio
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms
- SiriusXM Makes Deal with Piolín
- 'Piolín' Hopes to Reboot Career
- No Buyers Yet for Univision
- Univision Radio Exec Fired Over Inflated Ratings