About 20 more THQ Inc. marketing and production employees have been laid off at struggling Agoura Hills video game publisher, Develop.com reports, citing an internal e-mail by new company president Jason Rubin.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- THQ Shares Fall on Video Game Delay
- Will Cutting Kids’ Games Get THQ Back on Track?
- THQ Plans Layoffs, Cuts Outlook
- Video Game Maker’s Stock Fails to Score Points
- Best-Seller Hit, Miss for Maker
- THQ’s Auction Ends in Division of Assets
- THQ Faces Opposition to Bankruptcy Sale
- THQ’s Quarter Disappoints