Airline passengers will get their first chance to fly out of the City of Angels on Boeing's 787 Dreamliner in January, when United Airlines begins daily nonstop flights to Narita, Japan, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- United to Add Non-Stop Australia Service from LAX
- American Airlines Will Fly Non-Stop to Buenos Aires from LAX
- Airlines Cancel Flights as 'Nor'easter' Approaches
- LAN Launches International Dreamliner Flights From LAX
- FAA Clears Boeing Battery Fix
- Two Airlines Announce New Nonstop International Service from LAX
- TSA Considers 'Randomizer' for Screening Travelers
- First Nonstop Flights From LAX to Africa to Begin Next Month