Univision Communications Inc. has tapped the head of the CBS News Investigative Unit to oversee the Spanish broadcaster's partnership with ABC News. The Los Angeles Times reports that Keith Summa, who had been with CBS News for five years, will serve as vice president of news partnerships for Univision. He will be the broadcaster’s point person with ABC on the news network the two companies are planning on launching next year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- No Buyers Yet for Univision
- Univision Radio Exec Fired Over Inflated Ratings
- Raul Gonzalez Jumps to Telemundo
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers
- ABC TV Hires First African American Network Boss
- Judge Tosses 'Piolin' Extortion Suit
- Changes in Spanish Talk Radio
- Competition Heats up Among Spanish-Language Media Firms