For the second year in a row, Wal-Mart Stores, the nation’s biggest retailer, will offer a layaway program for holiday purchases. The New York Times reports that millions of cash-strapped customers used its layaway program last year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Regulator: Broker Audits Fail to Include Required Work
- In Fantasy and Reality, It’s a Frenzy for Football
- Hollywood Eager to Feed China’s Appetite for 3-D
- Fraud Concerns Freeze Out Some PayPal Users
- New Site to Link Magazine's Readers with Retailers
- Marilyn Monroe’s Marketing Star Still Shines
- Green Dot Shares Drop as AmEx and Wal-Mart Sell Competing Card
- Sales Drop at Wal-Mart, Kohl’s, Nordstrom