Just a few years after Chinese companies lined up to sell shares on Wall Street, a growing number are reversing course and pulling out of U.S. exchanges. The Associated Press reports that the withdrawals in part follow accusations of improper accounting by some companies, but Chinese companies also say that low share prices here fail to reflect the strength of their businesses.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- German Automakers Announce Recalls
- A New American Airlines Emerges
- Liberty Media Reduces Stake in Barnes & Noble
- 'High-Skilled' Visa Requests Likely to Exceed Supply
- Twitter Falls to Lowest Point Since Going Public
- Japan Bumps China
- JC Penney Turns to Old CEO
- Xbox Proceeds with Original Programming Plan