A portion of the American entertainment industry is gaining a foothold in China. The New York Times reports 7,000 of China’s 11,000 screens are 3-D capable, with Beverly Hills’ RealD Inc. a growing player in the market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fraud Concerns Freeze Out Some PayPal Users
- Old Economies Rise as Growing Markets Begin to Falter
- Wal-Mart Brings Back Layaway
- 3-D Projections
- Regulator: Broker Audits Fail to Include Required Work
- New Site to Link Magazine's Readers with Retailers
- U.S. To File WTO Charges on China
- Marilyn Monroe’s Marketing Star Still Shines