U.S. stocks rose this morning, halting a two-day decline in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, as investors awaited the outcome of the Federal Reserve’s meeting for clues on more stimulus measures, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors React to Economic Reports
- Central Banks Can’t Save the World
- U.S. Manufacturing Accelerates More Than Forecast
- No Deal in Sight as 'Cliff' Deadline Looms
- Stocks Higher Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- Wall Street Drops for Third Day on Fed Concerns
- DirecTV Profit Lags Forecasts
- Economic Data Round-Up