With Jamie McCourt sitting on one side of the lawyers' table and Frank McCourt on the other, her divorce attorney Dennis Wasser spent more than an hour passionately arguing that his client deserved support to continue the lifestyle she had before the couple's separation.
Wasser didn't skimp on details of their extravagant lifestyle.
They lived in seven lavish homes ... they flew in private jets ... they had hair stylists come to their house every day. Every need, every want these people had was met," he told Los Angeles County Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon on Monday morning.
Wasser suggested not judging them for simply having an outsized lifestyle: "It's not our province to say, 'That's too much, that's too little, who lives like that?"
• Read the full Los Angeles Times story.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- McCourts Gearing Up for Divorce Battle
- Lawyers: Doc Shows Jamie McCourt Also Owns Dodgers
- Jamie McCourt Says Ex Owes Her $770 Million
- McCourt Marital Deal on Dodgers Ruled Invalid
- Jamie McCourt Loses Bid to Throw Out Divorce Deal
- Los Angeles Dodgers File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Frank McCourt - #40