Frank McCourt’s claim to be the sole owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers will be tested in a divorce trial starting today against his estranged wife, who says she co-owns the Major League Baseball team.
Judge Scott M. Gordon in California Superior Court in Los Angeles will be asked to decide the validity of a 2004 marital property agreement signed by Frank and Jamie McCourt when they bought the team and moved to California from Boston.
•CLICK HERE to read the Bloomberg story.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- McCourt Marital Deal on Dodgers Ruled Invalid
- Lawyers: Doc Shows Jamie McCourt Also Owns Dodgers
- Jamie McCourt Says Ex Owes Her $770 Million
- Gores Eying Dodgers Bid
- Dodgers Sale to Magic Johnson Group Completed
- McCourts Gearing Up for Divorce Battle
- Former Texas Rangers President Appointed to Oversee L.A. Dodgers
- Jamie McCourt Loses Bid to Throw Out Divorce Deal