NetSol Technologies Inc. said Monday that it anticipates fiscal 2009 sales to grow as much as 35 percent compared with the previous year, sending shares up more than 10 percent.
The Calabasas-based software company said that per-share earnings for the year ending June 30, 2009 will be 40 cents to 45 cents on sales growth of 30 percent to 35 percent year-over-year.
"We anticipate a strong financial performance in fiscal 2009 based on the combined strength of NetSol's global operating divisions," Chief Executive Najeeb Ghauri said in a statement. "We are well positioned in our space and continue to forecast solid growth based on the breadth of our service offering as well as the geographic diversity of our global customer base."
Shares in NetSol were up 11 percent to $3.47 in early trading Monday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- NetSol Moves to Profit
- Bin Laden Death Weighs Heavy on Firm’s Shares
- Hot Topic Cuts Outlook on Soft Sales
- NetSol Posts Profit, Sales Gains in Q3
- NetSol Soars on Earnings Preview
- Earnings Roundup
- Business Briefs: Electro Rent, Worldwide Restaurant Concepts, Hemacare, Computer Sciences Corp., NetSol
- Earnings: Reinhold, Magnetek