KB Home and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. have teamed up again to build co-branded homes in Denver.
This is the 10th such project that Stewart and the Los Angeles-based homebuilder have partnered on, and the first in Colorado.
The Denver properties will be designed by Stewart and will start in the mid-$300,000 range, KB said. They'll feature five different two-story floor plans and will range in size from 1,500 to 2,000 square feet.
KB and Stewart have also teamed up to build similar developments in North Carolina, Texas and Florida as well as here in Southern California.
Shares in KB Home were down 47 cents to $44.67 in afternoon trading Friday on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlanta Next for KB Homes, Stewart
- KB, Martha Stewart Team up Again
- KB Shares Fall Despite Stewart Deal
- Business Briefs: Univision, Earl Scheib, KB Home
- KB Home, Stewart Building Homes
- KB, Disney Team up on Branded Homes
- Biz Briefs: News About L.A. Companies
- Martha's Brand Is a Good Thing for KB Homes