Less than two years after she was hired to help turn around Paramount Pictures, President Gail Berman and the studio are expected to sever ties this week, according to four people familiar with the situation, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Late Tuesday, Berman and Paramount Chairman Brad Grey had not formally discussed the terms of her departure. Berman has more than two years left on her contract.
Paramount declined to comment. Berman did not return calls. Executives with knowledge of the plan asked not to be named because the matter was not yet public.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount Will Not Replace Berman
- Berman, Braun Form Firm
- Berman Exits Fox for Top Paramount Post
- Business Briefs: Mossimo, China Digital Communication, Viacom, The Tennis Channel, MGM, Tag-It Pacific
- FX's Liguori Takes Over for Berman at Fox Entertainment
- Original Wonder Woman, Honorary Millennial
- Morning Headlines