YouBet.com Inc. reported a third quarter loss of $400,000 (-1 cent per share), down from a profit of $1.8 million (5 cents) for the same period a year earlier.
Revenue for the Los Angeles-based horse wagering Web site was up 42 percent to $37 million. The current quarter results included $6.8 million in revenue from the February acquisition of United Tote Co.
The company also said the quarter's results included pre-tax legal expenses, consulting fees and non-cash compensation expenses totaling more than $1 million.
Shares in YouBet closed Tuesday flat at $4.19.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Business Briefs: Youbet.com, Guess, Computer Sciences, Savacor, Warner Music, Peerless Systems
- Earnings Roundup
- Blue Holdings Posts Loss
- Biz Briefs: News About Area Companies
- Churchill Downs To Acquire Youbet.com
- Earnings Roundup: Smart & Final, First Consulting Group, Digital Insight, Stamps.com, Entravision, Reliance Steel & Aluminum
- OSI Shares Down, Earning Up
- Youbet.com to Restate Two Quarters