Fox Broadcasting Co. entertainment president Gail Berman is leaving the network to take a top creative post at Paramount Pictures under newly appointed chairman and CEO Brad Grey.
"Paramount Pictures is in discussions with Gail Berman for a senior creative role at the studio," said the studio in a release. "We hope to conclude the discussions shortly."
In an e-mail to studio employees, Grey reiterated: "As reported, we are in discussions with Gail Berman to come to the studio in a senior role. While I don't have anything official to report yet, I hope the discussions with Gail will conclude very soon."
Representatives for Berman, Fox, Grey, Paramount and Viacom all declined further comment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Business Briefs: Mossimo, China Digital Communication, Viacom, The Tennis Channel, MGM, Tag-It Pacific
- Paramount Will Not Replace Berman
- Berman Might be Gone at Paramount
- FX's Liguori Takes Over for Berman at Fox Entertainment
- Berman, Braun Form Firm
- Berman, Braun Get NBC Financing Deal
- Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey Expected to Step Down
- Viacom Taps Brad Grey for New Studio Chief